Some strange, sad and interesting things happened this week in the world of reality television.
- The mom of a girl on Toddlers and Tiaras sued because the media reportedly sexualized her daughter. Isabella Barrett's mom is suing for $30 million in damages. Mom claims that Isabella's actions were said to be something that they're not. She's saying they turned an innocent girl sitting at a restaurant into sexual gyrating. It seems that mom takes no responsibility at all for her / her daughter's actions. The kid, for the record, is sitting or gyrating or whatever to the song I'm Sexy and I Know It.
- Lifetime is getting greedy with the Dance Moms franchise. Not only are they going to start a second show called Dance Moms: Miami, but they're going to start a show called Ice Moms. You know, the same idea as Dance Moms but with figure skating instead of dance. I think this show will be interesting but I'm not convince that it'll be a hit like the original Dance Moms. I mean, Dancing With the Stars is a hit, but who even remembers Skating With Celebrities?
- Leah Messer of Teen Mom 2 suffered a miscarriage. We are sorry to hear about her loss and wish the best for her and fiance Jeremy Calvert. That being said, I hope that Leah and Jeremy take their time before trying to conceive another child. They're kids themselves and Leah needs some time to grow and care for her twins, Aleeah and Aliannah.
- Perez Hilton spoke out about the child dieting addressed on Toddlers and Tiaras this week. He's not a fan of parents having their kids diet for pageants. Whether or not you agree with what Perez has to say, his article is pretty harsh.
- Cher was the latest celebrity to fall victim to the celebrity death hoax. Don't worry - she's alive and well.
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are expecting a child. The engaged couple reportedly can't wait to expand their family. I think this baby may have been a surprise, but in Hollywood, you can never admit to that.
- A 17 year old girl, Stacey Irvine, has fallen ill after eating nothing but McDonald's chicken nuggets and fries since she was two. Well, she's also eaten store brand nuggets and KFC, but still. She claims to have never eaten a fresh vegetable. I hope that she's either lying or someone has a serious discussion with her mother about why she allowed her daughter to eat like this throughout her childhood.
Len , 48, and Alina , 23, met on one of Len's trip to the Ukraine, where Alina lives. Len is a gym owner from Arizona. Note: as of thi...
So, as if Jorge and Anfisa's relationship on 90 Day Fiance wasn't weird enough, it just got even crazier. Apparently, Anfisa made a ...
On February 17, 2012, TLC aired an episode of Four Weddings that featured four women with very different visions for their weddings. From ...