Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shame on You, Neighbors of Sister Wives!

A neighbor of one of the Sister Wives in Las Vegas tried to get the woman and her family evicted because they didn't believe in the Browns' polygamist lifestyle.

This is awful! The Sister Wives aren't causing throwing large parties, doing drugs or going crazy. They are a large but moral family, and it's not fair to evict them just because a neighbor doesn't believe in the lifestyle that the Brown family lives.

The Browns note that 98% of people have been nice, but still - it's awful that someone from the other 2% would actively go out to ruin the Browns' lives and living situation. You don't have to love everyone, but don't hurt someone else...especially someone who hasn't hurt you and simply exists near you.

No comments: