1. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's boyfriend may now be her fiance. According to recent sources, beau Jeff Miranda recently proposed to Snooki on the cover of Steppin' Out magazine. Congratulations, Jeff Miranda and future Mrs. Nicole Miranda!
While some news stories about the Jeff Miranda / Snooki proposal present a negative view, why not take a look at the positive side? A Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jeff Miranda wedding would be amazing for Jersey Shore. And, it would be nice to see Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi happy and married! She's certainly had her share of bad relationships (I'm talking to you, Emilio, and the other guys she dated while on Jersey Shore), so maybe this will be a good one!
2. Karissa Shannon of "Girls Next Door" fame was the other participant in the Heidi Montag sex tape. You know, the one that Spencer is threatening to release. Karissa claims that she doesn't want the sex tape getting out, but she's certainly talking about it a lot to the press.
3. Paris Hilton is claiming the drugs found in her possession are not her drugs. So, there was a strong scent of marijuana in the car, and drugs were found in Paris' bag, yet they weren't hers? I guess theoretically they could have been planted in her bag, but I'm not convinced.
4. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is adopted. She's not actually Italian - she was adopted from Chile. You know what, though? She doesn't have to be Italian to fit the role of "Guidette" that she loves. Jenni "J-Woww" Farley isn't Italian either.
5. Justin Beiber wants to do a remake of the hit musical "Grease." Okay, interesting. He wants to share the spotlight with Miley Cyrus. Now that's just over the top. Is Justin Beiber even old enough to say the dirty words in some of the songs? (My gym plays a clean version of "Greased Lightning" in which the line "the chicks'll cream" was changed to "the chicks'll, the chicks'll". Yeah, I don't get it either. Why not scream? Gleam? Or turn green? Or even 'the chicks are clean'? At least try!)
You Have Questions About Abby Lee Miller and Cathy Stein From Dance Moms? Less Than Reality Has Answers!After looking into what some readers are searching online about Dance Moms, I gathered some information about Abby Lee Miller and Cathy Stei...
I just finished watching tonight's episode of MTV's Catfish (8/20/13) with Jesse and Brian, and I'm left feeling somewhat less t...
TLC gave us a new reality special called Brother Husbands, whose title is clearly a play on Sister Wives. The premise is exactly as you'...